[ZODB-Dev] future ZODB documentation

Christian Robottom Reis kiko@async.com.br
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 01:51:29 -0300 (BRT)

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, ender wrote:

> i meant info on class/store instance references more as a pickleability
> constraint, instances of generated class objects wouldn't survive a
> shutdown/restart by pickling. even though its legal to pickle the instances
> at while the generated class is in memory. its not likely that they will be
> able to be loaded. perhaps a caveat to be noted, although probably not
> worthwhile.

How would these class objects be generated (I'm assuming you mean they're
created dynamically)? Through an "eval"-type statement, with dynamic code
parsing, or are there other ways?

Take care,
--
/\/\ Christian Reis, Senior Engineer, Async Open Source, Brazil
~\/~ http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 274 4311