[ZODB-Dev] ZEO 2.0a1 release

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:15:18 -0400

I need to amend the conservative release schedule I sketched in the
final release out soon.  He has convinced me to put off all but the
simplest features and do a beta release next week -- aiming for a
final release around the end of the month.

As a result, I'd really appreciate it if any ZEO users out there who
are able could give the alpha a try.  I've done some internal testing,
and we have one customer using it, but it would be greater to side
wider testing.

Jeremy