[ZODB-Dev] Berkeley Storage Pack Error

Júlio Dinis Silva juliodinis@hotmail.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 04:54:52 +0100

Hi,

I have a zodb in berkeley storage using:

-python2.1.3
-zope-2.5.1-src
-bsddb3Storage beta 5
-berkeley 3.3.11
-pybsddb 3.3.0

When I press the pack button the server takes a long time untill give this
error:

DBNotFoundError (-30991, 'DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found'

I'm using custom_zodb.py to use berkeley with this code:

------
# Uncomment the line corresponding to the storage you want to use
# This syntax requires Python 2.x
#
from bsddb3Storage.Packless import Packless as ConcreteStorage
#from bsddb3Storage.Minimal  import Minimal  as ConcreteStorage
#from bsddb3Storage.Full     import Full     as ConcreteStorage

import os
env = os.path.join('var', 'myBerkeleyStorage')

Storage = ConcreteStorage(name='BerkeleyStorage', env=env)

-------

Question:

1-If I'm using the Packless version way am I seeing lots of log00001*
files with 10MB each growing has my zope is used by users? I thought
that the berkeley Packless version gives no undo and version thus not
bloating the database files. Why are this log0000* growing so much. Can I
disable this logging.

Thanx for any help or comments,
Julio Dinis Silva