[ZODB-Dev] Mounted Storage and ClassFactory problems

Thu, 23 May 2002 07:40:41 +0100

On Thursday 23 May 2002 4:30 am, J=FAlio Dinis Silva wrote:

>But now I have another problem: when I mount with externalmount my
>subdata.fs with my zclass instances the mount have some problems, i.e,
>some objects are "not in a sane state", I access them I dont see some ta=
bs
>for propertysheets, but with other instances this doesnt happens.
>It his a very strange error, and I can see in Debug lots of a
>
>'None' object has no attribute Load
>
>error. I Know this is a long living error for some months.

Was this around line 490 of Connection.py? This now has a nice error mess=
age=20
in the current cvs: "Shouldn't load state for <oid> when the connection i=
s=20
closed"

The next question is why the connection was closed. You should be able to=
 tell=20
that from the traceback; most likely Zope was trying to access an object =
not=20
yet loaded into memory as part of rendering a publishing exception page.