[ZODB-Dev] zeo 2: asyncore?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
04 Sep 2002 17:16:39 -0400

Mark,

How about a "voodoo" shot in the dark. ;-)

Right after the lines in z2.py that read:

# Jigger path:
sys.path=[os.path.join(here,'lib','python'),here
          ]+filter(None, sys.path)

Put this (embarrassing) piece of code:

seen = {}
l = []
for name in sys.path:
   if not seen.has_key(name):
       l.append(name)
   seen[name] = 1

sys.path = l

I had a similar problem lately that I never did figure out properly, but
it had to do some similar path munging before things righted themselves.

- C