[ZODB-Dev] ZODB technique

Laszlo Asboth laszlo.asboth@yageo.com
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:21:43 +0200

--=_alternative 003812BCC1256C2E_=

Dear experts,

I am working on planning a database structure in ZODB, and I would like to
know which is the best way to do it.
Is there any plan/technique/suggestion for ZODB, which results good (fast,
stable, and effective) database structure?

Many thanks and best regards,

Laszlo
--=_alternative 003812BCC1256C2E_=

Laszlo</font>