[ZODB-Dev] DBTab/Ape suggestions

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:55:02 -0500

All,

Sorry if I keep lumping DBTab and Ape together... unfortunately the only reason I've had to use DBTab is due to my Ape work.

Here's a couple items I was thinking about (I might even look into it myself).

1) I don't know anything about adding ZMI tabs to zope objects throughout the whole site, but I thought it might be extremely useful if the base mount object from DBTab had a tab in the ZMI showing mount diagnostics/stats

2) When creating non existant folders within Ape just to satisify a new mount, be able to declare what type of folderish object the new folder(s) should be.

Regards,
Rocky