[Zope] Zope management screens and OmniWeb (on OS X)

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:04:05 -0400

tom smith wrote -

  > just reporting a strange bug when trying to manage zope using OmniWeb
  > ( a non too shabby (non-MS) browser on OSX). The left-hand and top frame
  > work fine, but in the right-hand frame where my DTMLMethods and Folders
  > should be I get the results of the index_html for that folder. That
  > is...what the folder would look like if I was viewing it.

 I had that same problem in Windows using Internet Explorer until I upgraded
to to a more recent version (IE5.5).  You may need to change your browser.
It isn't just IE that can cause trouble, though.  I've had trouble with
POSTed forms whose target is a different window or frame using Netscape 4.7.
Going to a GET fixed that problem.

Cheers,

Tom P