[Zope] Zope-2.5.0 stopped starting up

Daniel Mahler mahler@cyc.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:12:07 -0500

Given that I am on Linux (RH7.1 ie no largefiles),
I seem to be in a double bind
I can't start Zope without reducing Data.fs
and I can't (to my knowledge) redfuce Data.fs
without starting Zope.
All suggestions appreciated.

BTW
1. We used to get the regex warning before; it just did not loop.
2. The current size of Data.fs is 2147483647 (= 2G-1 )