[Zope] No Access...

Jerome R. Westrick jerry at Westrick.com
Fri Apr 9 18:38:12 EDT 2004

Okay, solved my problem by modifying the ExUserFolder
code, to return a single user, instead of doing the
SQL statements.

The ExUserFolder code is under products on the disk and
not part or the Zope Data.fs and therefore accessable
without Zope security....

Now I can get to my code!

Thought this might hel someone....

Jerry