[Zope3-dev] Initial thoughts on the Zope3 security framework

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Sun, 09 Dec 2001 18:39:36 -0500

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> > I can try to make the documentation really easy to follow with
> > examples everywhere and provided via web and cvs. After I've written
> > it, I'll get feedback and rewrite it a few times. We should be ready
> > for a Zope 3 release by 2010. :/
>
> Or you can make it so abstract that nobody understands it.

I don't think the tutorial is abstract. Understanding requires
effort of two parties.  I'm gonna keep working hard to communicate.
People are going to have to be willing to connect a few dots if they
are going to contribute at this early stage in the development.