[Zope3-dev] Initial thoughts on the Zope3 security framework

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Sun, 09 Dec 2001 22:16:26 -0500

> > Or you can make it so abstract that nobody understands it.
>
> I don't think the tutorial is abstract.

I didn't mean the tutorial.  I meant the Wiki.

> Understanding requires effort of two parties.

Jim, don't try to insinuate that I'm not putting in an effort.  I
spent countless hours this weekend touring the Wiki and reading the
email thread (which you apparently have decided to ignore :-( ).

> I'm gonna keep working hard to communicate.

Me too.  I hope to add more comments to the Wiki indicating my
understanding or lack thereof.

> People are going to have to be willing to connect a few dots if they
> are going to contribute at this early stage in the development.

And if you want feedback, you're gonna have to read the feedback too.