[Zope3-dev] DISCUSS: Designing for debuggability

sean.bowman@acm.org sean.bowman@acm.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:57:01 -0600 (CST)

hi

> To address your point, a Python prompt combined with ZEO might be the
> ultimate debugging interface -- provided that you can easily step into
> and recreate a problem that just happened.

yes, this is all I'll ever need (I hope).  I'm more interested in being
able to test my code easily.  of course, it's nice to have debugging
capabilities to use when you need them, but for me a nice, simple, easy
to use test framework for zope components is more important.

Sean