[Zope3-dev] Zope Package (Directory) Structure Reorganization

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:15:49 +0200

Lalo Martins wrote:
> > Cool, sounds great.  But is "OFS" the best way to describe the utility
> > of this subdirectory?  It's a mystical acronym to the uninitiated.
>
> IMHO things that you can actually instantiate via ZopeTop and add content to
> (Folders, Files, Images) should go into a Content package.

I think it would be good to have a Content package. Perhaps as a compromise
we can put the OFS things into a OFS sub-package of the Content package, unless
it turns out all Content will be OFS anyway, in which case the OFS package
should just disappear.

Regards,

Martijn