[Zope3-dev] separation of view hierarchy

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:40:29 +0100

Hi there,

I've just posted some general directory hierarchy proposals. A special aspect
of these change is the separation of the view hierarchy from
the implementation hierarchy. If you want to discuss this, then please
also review the earlier proposal which has motivation:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/ViewDirectoryHi
erarchyReorganization

I'd like to repeat here that the view developer target
audience will not contain people with names like 'Stephan Richter' and
'Guido van Rossum'. :) My argument is that the requirements for
view developers are different from those developing other zope 3
components.

Please discuss!

Regards,

Martijn