[Zope3-dev] directory hierarchy proposal

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 19:58:42 +0100

Stephan Richter wrote:
> I am fine moving to Twisted. However, will their code live in the Zope CVS, or
> will I have to install two things?

Good question everybody seems to be asking. There's no conclusion
on this yet. I'm not the person to ask this anyway. :)

[snip]
> BTW, what is the time frame for all of this? I hope this would be done
> pre-alpha, because certain people like Steve, Gary and I plan to start
> building apps after the alpha, at which state it would be nice to have all
> this done...

The directory renaming is pre-alpha, Jim has been saying. About twisted
I don't know but that matters less for applications that work against
the alpha.

Regards,

Martijn