[Zope3-dev] Alpha 1 Plans

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:47:30 +0100

At 11:41 17/12/2002, Jim Fulton wrote:
>I've been wondering if the rotterdam skin was ready for the alpha.

In rotterdam skin current state, there is no access to service manager. So
this at least should be done.

When looking to the standard service manager, I must say I have no clue how
it is supposed to be used.
Took a look at connection and Gadfly DA, did not understand more...

IOW, even if I would be willing to, I see no way of helping to integrate
service manager in the skin without getting explanations about what
packages are for example.

Is there doc somewhere ? or someone willing to help me on that ?

--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202