[Zope3-dev] Alpha 1 Plans

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:57:50 -0500

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:48:58 -0500, Jim Fulton <jim@ZOPE.COM> wrote:
>
>> Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
>

>> OK.  One think I'd like to add is an actions menu. I suggest we make
>> accessing
>> a service manager an action of a service manager container.
>>
>> Can you or someone do some thinking about where to put an actions menu?
>

> Let's just put it as a box somewhere until it's more clear how the usual
> approach should work.

Is there any documentation on how to create a "box"? If not, can somebody at
least point out an example to look at?

 > The most important thing is to be able to use the
> Rotterdam skin as a full replacment for the original one as early as
> possible.

I think I'll go ahead and move the rotterdam code into the new skins area
(zope/app/browser/skins).

Does anyone have time to work on the rotterdam skin before the alpha?
If so, could you let me know so we can coordinate?