[Zope3-dev] Stability of Zope-3x-branch

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:59:11 -0500

> > With all the recent BTrees fun and games I'm wondering
> if it's worth treating the
> > Zope-3x-branch like the HEAD and keeping stuff off it
> until all tests pass (preferably on
> > Windows and *nix ;-)

Sorry about the mess with the BTrees.  The tests have been
running successfully on my machine all week, but that hasn't
been sufficient for the most part.  I screwed up a couple of
checkins and never tested on Windows.

In short, I would find it very helpful to have a nightly
Windows test runner, because I find it difficult to build
and test on that platform.  (In long, a short description of
how to checkout and build on Windows would be helpful.
Would I use the same ssh/cvs tools that I use to get Python
from SourceForge?)

Jeremy