[Zope3-dev] Associations

Gary Poster Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 01:01:37 -0500

I just added a proposal in ConstructionState to the fishbowl.  I'll work on
it as I have time, and welcome others to dig in on it if they find it a
useful skeleton.

I took the liberty of naming some concepts from Jim's email (e.g.,
ObjectHub): no presumption intended, merely a desire to have a concrete name
and move forward.

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/ObjectHub

Casey, I put in a couple of non-EventChannel ideas in there for attempts at
Zope 2 data integrity with this design (see SpokeFolder in particular, in
the Risks section).  I also am not familiar with the BTree concern you
raised, but I put a placeholder in the Risks section for it.

Gary