[Zope3-dev] Character tests: email recognition and browser quoting

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:29:09 -0500

I won't repeat the results for MOSX email clients.

I tested all the URLs on Chimera 0.3.0 and Mozilla ~1 on MOSX.

I tested all the relative URLs as well.

They all work, and I witnessed no "escaping".

-steve