[Zope3-dev] Offer to Help Write User Documentation/Tutorials

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:04:55 -0500

Gary Poster wrote:

> [...]

I hacked up an offspringpp page that provides a page-specific
table-of-contents list that has links to printable pages. I also
removed some cruft from the printable pages. The result should be
much more slurpable.  For example, check out:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/FrontPage/offspringpp

or:

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/UserGoalsAndUseCases/offspringpp