[Zope3-dev] Development methodology (Re: [Zope-CMF] Future CMF) (rant)

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 11:03:22 +0200

Tom Deprez wrote:
> >> Have you noticed how Zope3 development has slowed down a bit?
>
> Probably also because some of the people who worked on some sub-projects of
> Zope3 need to work on other projects too.

Definitely. :) And right now I'm on vacation. Though I'm helping to
organize the sprintathon in Rotterdam this december too. :)

I generally try to keep up to date with Zope 3 developments, and I try
to set some time apart to do actual Zope 3 development myself, but
there are a lot of other demands on my time.

Anyway, this is open source. We may take a while but we'll get there
eventually. We're still at the beginnings of the growth curve for
Zope 3 development anyway.

Regards,

Martijn