[Zope3-dev] Inaugural Zope 3 Mini-Newsletter

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
17 Oct 2002 18:53:49 -0400

I looked at your product a while back during development, but not since
1.0--congrats!  Actually, I'm hoping for, in the idiom you were using,
relation.relate(obj1, obj2, relationType), where relationType is an
object with interface and optional methods...  I'll put the interface up
tonight so you can see what this buys us.

Thanks

Gary