[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope] Zope 3

zope zope@stylusinc.net
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:53:32 +0530

Hi All,

 I have been very interested in Zope and have been using Zope 2.5.1
 from the past 3 months.  Everyone seems to be talking about Zope 3
 and its envisioned multi-faceted capabilities .  Is there some sort
 of documentation where I can read about all the features included in
 Zope 3?  So that I may read up about it and write an article for our
 News Letter.  Also is there a downloadable version that I can
 download on to a Mandrake-Linux 8.2 machine and install so that I
 can also do some testing .I had sent a mail to zope@zope.org
and it was suggested that I try and mail to this mailing ID.Could you please
help me out.

Thanks and Best Regards
John Kunchandy

---