[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/Services/SmtpService/Views - __init__.py:1.1 configure.zcml:1.1

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:02:38 +0000 (UTC)

Speaking of SMTP, I'm not too happy about the implementation just
checked in. It's not very clean, there are no docstrings, it won't
support Unicode strings and encode them as needed, it doesn't use string
methods as Kapil noticed, it doesn't use isinstance, the interface is
ISMTPService whereas the module is SmtpService, there are no unit tests,
even $Id: doesn't have a closing $...

Ok, ok, I'm whining and not writing that code, but still it had to be
said.

Florent