[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/lib/python/Zope/App/OFS/Services/SmtpService/Views - __init__.py:1.1 configure.zcml:1.1

sathya sathya@zeomega.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:02:14 -0400

looks like murthy checked in work in progress to the head instead of the
branch. Let me get with him and fix it.

sathya