[Zope3-dev] Realistic Zope 3 roadmap ?

Jake (aka BZ) jake at zopezone.com
Thu Dec 4 09:47:30 EST 2003

Hi Max,

First off, I have no knowledge of the roadmap... just my years of
experience with Zope.

If you have a hard deadline of one year, I would NOT use Zope X3 or Zope 3
for it. First of all, deadlines and priorities slip and those are only
those of Zope Corp. All other products will probably take another year
after the release of Zope 3 to get ported.

I would start with 2.7 and migrate nicely up to 2.8 as it comes out but
not move or build on a platform that is A) not done and B) not well
documented (that will take another 2 years).

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com