[Zope3-dev] what is schema package status?

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:13:14 +0200

Gary Poster wrote:
> Hi.  I noticed a number of schema checkins, as well as a number of
> apparently unresolved questions and issues in the package's docs
> (readme.stx "Issues to be solved", interfaces.IField doc string).

I'm pretty sure the "default and required analysis" results need to be
implemented:

   http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2003-January/004855.html

The IField doc string is correct -- for now, we're using field.bind() to
solve that problem.

The issues about translation haven't been solved.

The issues about the API of the zope.interface package are currently
being discussed. I recently made a proposal about this, and I think Jim
is working on a refinement of that proposal.

--
Steve Alexander