[Zope3-dev] what is schema package status?

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 08:22:03 -0500

Steve Alexander wrote:
> Gary Poster wrote:
>
> The IField doc string is correct -- for now, we're using field.bind() to
> solve that problem.

I'm encountering a similar problem elsewhere.  It's knotty.

> The issues about the API of the zope.interface package are currently
> being discussed. I recently made a proposal about this, and I think Jim
> is working on a refinement of that proposal.

I saw your (very nice) interface package proposal but I saw no reference
to the schema package.  Did I miss something else important?  I just
searched for "schema" on
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/BetterInterfaceImplements and skimmed through
the mailing list archives referring to your proposal and didn't see a
reference to schema.

Thanks very much

Gary