[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Source organization

Albertas Agejevas alga@codeworks.lt
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 00:44:18 +0300

On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 09:25:49AM -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:
> BTW, I am not saying browser and interfaces should be always
> modules; in fact browser should be always a package. The NewsSite
> code mixes browser and content stuff and it really sucks having both
> types of directives in the same configure file. I really like having
> the browser configuration in a separate file.

What do you think of <include file="browser.zcml"/> ?  I think it
generally eliminates the need of a browser package as opposed to
module.

On the whole, I feel that though the current triple hierarchy is
somewhat quirky, it's not worth doing another Namegeddon.

Albertas
--
Codeworks is available for Zope consulting -- http://www.codeworks.lt/