[Zope3-dev] Allowing views to be registered for classes ratherthaninterfaces.

Peter Simmons pete@bcmpweb.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:07:56 +1200

Maybe I have missed something but I thought that the point of interfaces
was to document how an implmentation should work and also how to use
that implmentation. I know there is a little bit more effort up front to
make an interface and a class but this means that the documentation is done.

Sounds a little bit like people just don't wanna spend the effort doing
the docs. In my opinion if that starts to occur the quality of the
project will degrade. And we also run the risk of having to introduce
magic because we are wrapping things that we don't understand (because
they aren't documented).

Just my 2c. I think it would be great to be able to look up good docs in
a years time for anything in the core at least.