[Zope3-dev] EuroPython 2003 sprints

Roger Ineichen dev@projekt01.ch
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:31:24 +0200

Hello

We (dominik and roger) from projekt01/swizterland
arrive on sunday by train in louvain la neuve at 07:57 AM
and stay at the hotel le relais.

Thanks for organizing. But if you stay allready at the
sprint at this time, doesn't matter. I think we'll find the
way to the location (I hoppe so)

Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH
switzerland
___________________________
END OF MESSAGE
----- Original Message -----
From: "Godefroid Chapelle" <gotcha@swing.be>
To: <zope3-dev@zope.org>; <pypy-sprint@codespeak.net>
Cc: <jfroche@jfroche.be>; "xavier Heymans" <xavier.heymans@skynet.be>;
"Henrion Benjamin" <bh@udev.org>; "Grégoire Weber"
<gregoire.weber@switzerland.org>
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 6:27 PM
Subject: [Zope3-dev] EuroPython 2003 sprints

Hello EuroPython sprinters,

This is a mail to try to organize your stay in Louvain-la-Neuve (LLN) as
well as possible.

- We (Godefroid plus the cced people) would like to have a good idea when
you'll be arriving in Louvain-la-Neuve : actually,
finding its own way in LLN is not always easy. We'd like to avoid you to
get as lost as Martijn who spent two hours at least to find his way in
April. This is the reason why we propose to meet at the station those of
you coming by train. So please, send us your schedule so that we can
organize as well as possible.

- We would also appreciate if you could tell us where you are staying
(especially for people coming by car) : we could send the number of the
parking where to meet.

- Here are our phone numbers in case we miss an appointment :
Jean-François + 32 (0)497 155900
Xavier GSM + 32  (0)478 516 777
Godefroid office + 32 (0)10 45 99 01 home + 32 (0)10 45 06 46

- We remind you that you arrive in a foreign country ;-)
   you could need a different plug shape for your laptop so bring an
adapter if needed. It would be quite inconvenient for you to have to find
one in LLN.

- About connectivity, we will have a gateway per classroom. We would like
you to bring your own ethernet cable. We will have wireless connectivity as
well : there will be an Access Point connected to each gateway.

- As we won't be very close to shops, we propose to organize a 'kitty' (I
am not sure this is the correct english word). IOW we would gather some of
your money in order to buy drinks (water soft drinks, fruit juices)
available for everybody. This would avoid high prices of drink machines ;-)
Tell us if you feel this is not a good idea.

- Do not hesitate to ask any questions if there are some left...

Looking forward meeting all of you,
--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl