[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/app/browser/skins/rotterdam - template.pt:1.25

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Thu, 1 May 2003 23:16:05 +0200

Stephan Richter wrote:
> So we have two choices in my opinion:
>
> (1) Lobby in the community for some UI experts to join in for this
> task/project.
>
> (2) Lower the UI requirements to a HTML/CSS level we all can handle, i.e. use
> tables and basic CSS.

I would like to note that this was implemented by people in Rotterdam
at the sprint, and some of those are still hacking away on it as
far as I know -- Godefroid Chapelle for instance. Godefroid's been
working on the UI for quite a long time and last I knew at the sprint
in Louvain-la-Neuve he still was. He responded to Guido too on
the overflow issue, if I recall right. Anyway, what I mean is that
it's not some dead code lingering around, unless Godefroid says so. :)

Regards,

Martijn