[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/app/browser/skins/rotterdam - template.pt:1.25

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 01 May 2003 17:30:02 -0400

> I would like to note that this was implemented by people in Rotterdam
> at the sprint, and some of those are still hacking away on it as
> far as I know -- Godefroid Chapelle for instance. Godefroid's been
> working on the UI for quite a long time and last I knew at the sprint
> in Louvain-la-Neuve he still was. He responded to Guido too on
> the overflow issue, if I recall right. Anyway, what I mean is that
> it's not some dead code lingering around, unless Godefroid says so. :)

Well, it looks pretty dead to me -- Godefroid didn't offer to fix the
problem. :-(  So, from a practical POV, it's pushing up the daisies.
Bereft of life, it is no more. :-)