Basic vs. Rotterdam (Was Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/app/browser/skins/rotterdam - template.pt:1.25)

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Fri, 2 May 2003 17:30:53 +0200

(Changing subject to something a little clearer...)

Given:

1) Some percentage of people want a sexy, modern interface.

2) Some people want a simple interface w/ little reliance on recent
(under 5 year old) technology.

3) Nobody has enough time to do (1) or (2). :^)

...should we position Basic as a simple interface for *content*, and
not try to make it fulfill every single site development feature?

--Paul