[Zope3-dev] Re: Twingle, MozTop et al

Paul Everitt paul at eurozope.org
Fri Sep 5 17:30:22 EDT 2003

Sidnei answered most of the question in his reply.  For my part, I'm
focusing on Twingle, since I'm more interested in content authors than
site developers.  The site developer part gets pretty intermingled with
deeply abstract ideas in Zope 3 that I don't understand. :^)

Note that the basic idea in Twingle is to use WebDAV, allowing Twingle
to work with multiple sites (including Zope2 or Apache).

And yes, it's a bit stalled. :^)

--Paul