[Zope3-dev] Re: Can we provide a Zope3 Collective?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jul 1 14:08:07 EDT 2004

I'll note that I don't mind there being a separate zoep collective.
I think that you two are definately providing a service to
the community by setting up the collective. I agree that there are
reasons why someone might choose not to put software in the Zope
repository.  And, of course, I don't want softare in the Zope
repsoitory unless the author's are committed to a high level
of quality.

There are good reasons for people to consider using the Zope
repository as well.