[Zope3-dev] interface package changes

Gary Poster gary at modernsongs.com
Fri May 7 11:34:29 EDT 2004

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> [...]
> I heard vague rumors from Jim that Zope corporation may or may not
> need somekind of backwards compatibility code. Input?

Hi Martijn.  What I think we still need to keep now is the code in the
interface package that lets Zope 3 interfaces work on ExtensionClass.
Once we switch to Zope 2.8 then that code can go away too.

We've been on a Zope 3 branch for a bit over a month; I'm going to try
to catch up again now.  It's probably going to be a good big job, so it
may take me a bit.  If I need to wave my hands about, I will. :-)  For
now, this is fine.

Was that the sort of input you needed?

Gary