[Zope3-dev] Re: CSS-Style-Guide / looking for help

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Feb 14 14:47:10 EST 2005

Hi Tonico

We define this as next.

Can you add this to the CSS proposal?

Please make differences between the ZMI and enduser skins.

I like to see a ZMi in which the navigation on the left side is
working correct. I don't think this is possible without tables.

If you see a way to use a tableless layout with a working left
navigation box let me know. Remember its width is dynamic.

Regards
Roger Ineichen