[Zope3-dev] Re: CSS-Style-Guide / looking for help

Tom von Schwerdtner tomvons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:42:23 EST 2005

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:47:10 +0100, Roger Ineichen <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
> Hi Tonico

Do we have a lower limit regarding browser support for having the UI
how we want it to appear?  It would be easy to do this in all modern
browsers, but things like NS4.7 would end up showing the navigation at
the top before the content.  Not unusable, but not what we want them
to see... but then do we really care what NS4 looks like, so long as
it is usable?

-Tom

--
Tom von Schwerdtner