[Zope3-dev] Re: CSS-Style-Guide / looking for help

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Feb 14 16:09:14 EST 2005

Hi Tom

Tom von Schwerdtner [mailto:tomvons at gmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 9:42 PM
> To: dev at projekt01.ch
> Cc: Tonico Strasser; zope3-dev at zope.org
> Subject: Re: [Zope3-dev] Re: CSS-Style-Guide / looking for help
>
> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:47:10 +0100, Roger Ineichen
> <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
> > Hi Tonico

I think you mean the ZMI with the UI.
Actually there is no support for Opera and how is the browser
calling for linux? Conquerror?

I think the ZMi tree is just working on ie and moz.

W should at least fix the navigation which is shown in a second line
and add navigation tree support for all browsers.

I think stefan likes it to see the cookie tree in the ZMI.
But useing cookies as default... hm,?

btw;
Enduser, custom skins are out of scope. They have to be implemented
as a part of a custom project.

Regards
Roger Ineichen