[Zope3-dev] status of zc.page?

Benji York benji at zope.com
Thu Jun 16 07:57:12 EDT 2005

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Well, there's no need if we just say that this bit requires a Zope 3.1
> running Python 2.4; why create extra work for ourselves?

+1

Since 3.1 will run on 2.4 anyway, and zc.page won't be in 3.1 we
should just say that zc.page requires 2.4.  If we get overwhelming
interest in running it on 2.3, we (or a volunteer) will back port it.

And as a side effect Martijn will get to use the decorators the right
way. :)
--
Benji York
Sr. Software Engineer