[Zope3-dev] Re: favicon.ico

E. Frerich e.frerich at nord-com.net
Tue Mar 1 07:21:52 EST 2005

Hi,

IMO it is a developer problem.

If you set up a normal Zope3 installation, then normally you get the fine 'z' favicon in
your browser. (Yes - you can have your own favicon but that is not the problem here.)

Now it is possible that you do something wrong in your Zope3 (may be application)
development so Zope reports a system error. Then you get a page with only the
message "A system error occurred." I assume this is
zope\app\exception\browser\systemerror.pt. Then the browser wants to get the fine 'z'
favicon. But now Zope3 can't find the favicon and reports an error.

Philip, thank you for your hint "Rotterdam". So I assume we have to add something to
systemerror.pt and then the problem is gone.

Am 1 Mar 2005 um 12:34 hat Philipp von Weitershausen geschrieben: