[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope X3.1 Feature Freeze

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Fri Mar 18 10:47:38 EST 2005

| I just tell you if everbody is waiting. Then they have to wait.

I don't want to wait more. I want to start using Zope 3 technologies
*now*, so that they can be tested in *real life*, in *real production
environments*. That's the best contribution we can give back to Zope 3
right now. Waiting another month for a mithical X3.1 release is a
waste of time. It's not that we don't want X3.1, is just that the
technologies Five exposes to Zope 2 developers haven't been changed
radically since the X3.0 release. Personally, I don't expect more than
a couple hours to be needed to get Five working with X3.1 when it
turns real.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

<faassen> moshez: consistency's hobgoblin has a little mind!
* dash dubs moshez "consistency's hobgoblin"