[Zope3-dev] Re: pydoc troubles

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Sep 8 09:07:18 EDT 2006

On Friday 08 September 2006 09:03, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Of course, that'd take a lot of resources (which we aren't likely to
> have) and it always sems a good idea to at least *allow* third party
> software to work with Zope.

The API in apidoc is developed in a way that it supports other output formats.
I tried to cleanly separate, information extraction, information combination,
representation atoms and full representation.

I imagine that you could easily build an interface to pydoc using apidoc. If
the entire apidoc package is too much overhead, then the pacakge could be
split to support those simpler cases.

Regards,
Stephan
--