[Zope3-dev] Zope 3.4 Release Date?

Tom Hoffman tom.hoffman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:21:27 EDT 2007

Are there any firm plans for getting Zope 3.4 final out into the
world?  The next release of SchoolTool, which we intended to have
included in Ubuntu Gutsy, is dependent on Zope 3.4, which seemed like
a reasonable idea when Zope 3.4 was scheduled to come out in the
spring or summer.

Since Zope 3.4 can't be added to Debian/Ubuntu until the final comes
out, we're stuck.  At this point, the horse is probably out of the
barn for Gutsy, but I'd rather not have to write this email again in
December for Gutsy+1.

Once 3.4 is out, we'll resist the temptation to anticipate future Zope
3 releases.

--Tom